Are you Looking for the Best Car Detailing & Valeting Training Course?
This is the training I wish I could have invested in when I first entered this industry over 10 years ago. It would have saved me thousands of hours learning what products, processes and approaches work best. It would have saved me wasting thousands of pounds on inferior products, tools and equipment. This steep learning curve cost at least £50,000 to climb.
This course allows you to skip that and over 3 days acquire the knowledge and skills to professionally detail exterior and interior surfaces, clean engine bays, restore headlights and machine polish.
The course is just £1,450 and if you wish to learn with a business partner / colleague / friend they can join for £725.
Why do I consider this to be the best course available?
1) You don't have to fit in with or wait for course dates. This is your course and can be organised at a few weeks notice on days that work for you.
2) Unlike other courses, you are not part of a wider group. This means there is no waiting your turn, learning at someone else's pace or not receiving guidance because the tutor is busy helping someone else.
3) You learn what products, processes and approaches work best rather than learning how to use a product range from a particular manufacturer. No one manufacturer has the answer, so why limit your knowledge?
4) This means you minimise your set up costs by knowing which products, tools and equipment to buy and where to buy them from.
5) The course is 95% practical. There is no classroom, no sales pitches on a brand's product range and no tests. It is hands on guided learning that prepares you for the real world.
6) Practical detailing skills are backed up by a sound understanding of the process. This provides a framework and thought process that can be applied to different vehicles and situations in the future.
7) Detailed how to guides are provided for reference after the course.
8) If you have any problems or queries 6 months phone support is provided.
What Does the Course Cover?
This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to professionally detail exterior and interior surfaces, clean engine bays, restore headlights and machine polish. Over 3 days learn to:
- Safely pre-wash, wash, decontaminate & dry paintwork;
- Deep clean arches, alloys, calipers & tyre walls;
- Deep clean & restore faded plastic surfaces;
- Clean door shuts, the fuel filler, drain points, badges & other neglected areas on vehicles;
- Remove bonded contamination using chemical & physical methods.
- Apply a range of sealants & waxes depending on paint colour & preference for durability;
- Polish exhaust tips & other metal surfaces;
- Clean & present engine bays;
- Deep clean convertible tops;
- Restore discoloured headlights;
- Remove badges;
- Deep clean vehicle interior surfaces including plastics, leather, fabric, carpets, mats, controls, door cards, glass & the headlining;
- Remove odours from vehicles;
- Identify different types of paint defects, recognise which ones machine polishing can remove or improve;
- Recognise the problems, pitfalls & hazards to be aware of before starting to polish;
- Select the right pad & abrasive combinations;
- Utilise the variables available to remove paint defects;
- Apply the fundamental polishing process;
- Recognise the common problems, causes & solutions in polishing;
- Machine polish on an actual vehicle rather than practice panels to replicate real world polishing.