Ceramic Coating Bristol | Bath | Wells | Glastonbury
Not all paint protection is equal. Ceramic coatings are an investment in your vehicle and the GYEON coatings offer a superb return. They perform exceptionally on all 5 requirements of a coating system.
1) Scratch Resistance: The super slick layer provides superb scratch resistance. It greatly reduces the degree and severity of wash induced marring. This helps maintain the gloss and reflectivity and significantly reduces the need for future paint correction.
2) Chemical Resistance: The coating is impervious to chemical attack within the pH range of 2 to 11. It offers excellent protection from bird droppings, insect etchings will not be degraded by almost all cleaning chemicals.
3) Functional Durability: Gyeon coatings maintain their hydrophobic and self-cleaning properties longer than any other coating at 24 months+. Unlike Gtechniq paint protection coatings for example, they do not require topping up or maintaining throughout the stated life of the coating making them both time and cost efficient.
4) Ease of Maintenance: The coating surface is extremely slick. Dirt bonds poorly to it making it quicker and easier to remove. This considerably reduces the time needed to wash the car and saves considerable time over the lifespan of the coating. The coating surface is also extremely hydrophobic. Fresh surface contamination tends to be carried away by the water keeping paintwork cleaner for longer.
5) Enhancing Appearance: The coatings smooth and beautify the underlying surface to add incredible levels of gloss and reflectivity.
Typical Cost of Application
The application of the GYEON ceramic coatings starts at £750 inclusive of the cleaning, decontamination and machine polishing required to prepare the paintwork as well as all materials.