Frome Car Odour & Mould Removal
If your car smells of cigarettes, dogs, damp, mildew or vomit, cleaning alone will not fully remove the odour. A controlled release of chlorine dioxide is required to kill the bacteria creating the smell, including those within the air conditioning and ventilation system.
- To be effective, chlorine dioxide is released for 12 to 24 hours at a cost of £50.
- Prior to this treatment the interior must be deep cleaned.
The process involves:
- A comprehensive vacuum of the carpets, mats, upholstery and boot to remove dirt & debris.
- The blowing out of dirt & debris tapped under and in between the seats.
- Cleaning the dashboard, door cards, controls, vents, steering wheel, stalks, buttons, cubby holes, seat belts, sun visors and any other interior surfaces.
- Deep cleaning leather, upholstery & alcantara seats, including the dirt that builds up in the seams that causes premature wear.
- Sanitisation with steam if required.
- The spotless cleaning of interior glass, including the sunroof, rear view and vanity mirrors. Redundant stickers on the glass are also removed.
- Removing marks in the headlining.
This normally takes 8 to 12 hours to complete and typically costs £200 to £300.