Radstock Car Interior Deep Cleaning | Mould & Odour Removal
This is the ULTIMATE deep clean of your car interior that will leave it looking, feeling and smelling refreshed.
It is ideal if you are looking to resolve:
- Built up dirt;
- Dirty leather;
- Stained upholstery;
- Pet hair;
- Mould and the source of water ingress that has caused it; and or
- The smell of cigarettes, pets, damp, mildew, vomit.
I have the equipment, indoor facilities and experience to find and remove dirt from every hiding place. Simply, I will go through your interior in a level of detail beyond anything offered elsewhere.
"Jon literally took the interior apart so he could clean every crevice and fold. The results were genuinely excellent. Jon is a good guy, really knows his craft and does exactly what he says he will do." Andrew - Renault Espace.
The process involves:
- A comprehensive vacuum of the carpets, mats, upholstery and boot to remove dirt & debris.
- The blowing out of dirt & debris tapped under and in between the seats.
- Cleaning the dashboard, door cards, controls, vents, steering wheel, stalks, buttons, cubby holes, seat belts, sun visors and any other interior surfaces.
- Deep cleaning leather, upholstery & alcantara seats, including the dirt that builds up in the seams that causes premature wear.
- Sanitisation with steam if required.
- The spotless cleaning of interior glass, including the sunroof, rear view and vanity mirrors. Redundant stickers on the glass are also removed.
- Removing marks in the headlining.
This normally takes 6 to 12 hours to complete and typically costs £150 to £300.
If your car smells of cigarettes, dogs, damp, mildew or vomit, cleaning alone will not fully remove the odour. A controlled release of chlorine dioxide is required to kill the bacteria creating the smell, including those within the air conditioning and ventilation system.
- To be effective, chlorine dioxide is released for 12 to 24 hours at a cost of £50.