Detailing Training in the South West
Are you an enthusiast who would like to improve your detailing skills?
Are you looking to step up to pro detailing?
Are you a full or part time professional who would like to learn to detail at a higher level?
If so, there is a course for you.
Why Learn with Exquisite Car Care?
- Each course is tailored to what you wish to improve or learn.
- You learn what products, processes and approaches work best rather than learning a 'system' or product range from a particular manufacturer. No one manufacturer has the answer, so why limit your knowledge?
- Practical detailing skills are backed up by a sound understanding of the process. This provides a framework and thought process that can be applied to different vehicles and situations in the future.
Safely wash, decontaminate and protect - £400.
- Aimed at the enthusiast that would like to better look after their own vehicle or those looking to detail on a semi-professional basis. Over 1 day learn how to;
- Safely pre-wash and wash your vehicle to minimise wash induced swirls and scratches;
- Cleanse your door shuts, fuel filler and drain points;
- Deep clean plastic surfaces;
- Safely clean badges and panel gaps;
- Safely remove contaminants such as tar, brake dust and fallout that remain on the paint even after washing;
- Deep clean and decontaminate wheel arches, alloys, calipers and tyre walls;
- Safely dry a vehicle to avoid inflicting swirls and scratches in the paint along with runs and drips.
- Apply a range of sealants & waxes depending on paint colour and preference for durability; and
- Restore polished surfaces using a range or chemical and physical methods.
An Introduction to Machine Polishing - £450
25% theory / 75% application. Aimed at those with no or limited polishing experience. Over 1 day learn;
- A universal approach that can be applied to any vehicle;
- To identify different types of paint defects and recognise which ones machine polishing can remove or improve;
- The problems and pitfalls to be aware of before starting to polish;
- The hazards of machine polishing;
- Types of machine & polishing abrasives;
- Types of pads and their characteristics;
- The variables available to remove paint defects;
- The fundamental polishing process;
- The common problems, causes and solutions in polishing; and
- To apply the theory on an actual vehicle to replicate real world polishing, not practice panels.
Machine Polishing for the Professional - £900
- Aimed at those who have some experience of machine polishing and wish to learn how to remove paint defects efficiently, produce high quality finishes and be profitable. 15% theory / 85% application. Over 2 days;
- Cover all of the introductory course and plug any knowledge gaps;
- Learn efficient polishing techniques that allow professionals to be profitable;
- Understand and practice single stage polishing techniques; and
- Understand and practice multi-stage machine polishing techniques.