Safely Wash, Decontaminate, Protect & Detail
£400 | 1-4 people | 1 day
- Aimed at the enthusiast that would like to better look after their own vehicle or those looking to detail on a semi-professional basis. Learn how to;
- Safely pre-wash and wash your vehicle to minimise wash induced swirls and scratches;
- Cleanse your door shuts, fuel filler and drain points;
- Deep clean plastic surfaces;
- Safely clean badges and panel gaps;
- Safely remove contaminants such as tar, brake dust and fallout that remain on the paint even after washing;
- Deep clean and decontaminate wheel arches, alloys, calipers and tyre walls;
- Safely dry a vehicle to avoid inflicting swirls and scratches in the paint along with runs and drips.
- Apply a range of sealants & waxes depending on paint colour and preference for durability; and
- Restore polished surfaces using a range of chemical and physical methods.